- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 3 to 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 45 mins
- Salmon Fish -1 to 2 pounds
- Lemon -1
- Ginger paste 2 spoons
- Garlic paste 2 spoons
- Salt- 2 teaspoon
- Chili powder- 1 tsp
- Two - 3 spoons of Canola cooking oil.
- Cut salmon into small cubes , wash keep aside
- Take glass Microwaveable bowl -
- Add 1 Lemon juice to bowl
- Add Ginger garlic paste
- Chili powder, Mix all ingredients and make coating.
- Add Fish pieces to mix and marinate for 5 mins.
- Place Marinated bowl pieces to Microwave, allow to microwave for 10 mins.
- Once Microwave ,fish is half baked with spices.
- Later in a non _stick pan please add two spoons of cooking oil. as Oil becomes hot, place fish pieces and fry for 10 to 15 mins.
- Make sure you turn pieces back and forth 5 mins each.
- Yummy salmon fish fry should be ready to eat.
NotesIts own Creativity. Want to Share as Salmon Fish is heart healthy and recipe is very simple , so that Every one can make it quickly.
Submitted by: "Sumathi Chandramohan"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More