- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 3 to 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 45 mins
- Salmon Fish -1 to 2 pounds
- Lemon -1
- Ginger paste 2 spoons
- Garlic paste 2 spoons
- Salt- 2 teaspoon
- Chili powder- 1 tsp
- Two - 3 spoons of Canola cooking oil.
- Cut salmon into small cubes , wash keep aside
- Take glass Microwaveable bowl -
- Add 1 Lemon juice to bowl
- Add Ginger garlic paste
- Chili powder, Mix all ingredients and make coating.
- Add Fish pieces to mix and marinate for 5 mins.
- Place Marinated bowl pieces to Microwave, allow to microwave for 10 mins.
- Once Microwave ,fish is half baked with spices.
- Later in a non _stick pan please add two spoons of cooking oil. as Oil becomes hot, place fish pieces and fry for 10 to 15 mins.
- Make sure you turn pieces back and forth 5 mins each.
- Yummy salmon fish fry should be ready to eat.
NotesIts own Creativity. Want to Share as Salmon Fish is heart healthy and recipe is very simple , so that Every one can make it quickly.
Submitted by: "Sumathi Chandramohan"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More