- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (7.1-oz.) Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon Pouch
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon dry oregano leaves
- 1 pinch dried basil (two pinches fresh)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 medium egg whites, beaten to soft peaks
- 1 medium egg yolk, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- In a medium-size skillet, heat oil until hot.
- Saute tomatoes, onion, zucchini and garlic until vegetables are crisp-tender; reduce heat.
- Add Chicken of the Sea® Salmon into frying pan and stir gently.
- Meanwhile, fold egg yolk into egg whites until well blended.
- Add to skillet.
- Evenly spread egg batter over vegetable mixture and mix together in pan.
- Sprinkle oregano, basil and thyme over egg mixture.
- Cover and cook over Low heat for five minutes or until fritatta is firm and evenly puffed; shaking the pan occasionally to loosen from edges.
- Serve when the frittata looks firm and evenly puffed.
- Cut into four wedges and serve immediately.
NotesA good start with your day. Brain food! I need as much as I can get!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More