- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (7.1-oz.) Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon Pouch
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon dry oregano leaves
- 1 pinch dried basil (two pinches fresh)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 medium egg whites, beaten to soft peaks
- 1 medium egg yolk, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- In a medium-size skillet, heat oil until hot.
- Saute tomatoes, onion, zucchini and garlic until vegetables are crisp-tender; reduce heat.
- Add Chicken of the Sea® Salmon into frying pan and stir gently.
- Meanwhile, fold egg yolk into egg whites until well blended.
- Add to skillet.
- Evenly spread egg batter over vegetable mixture and mix together in pan.
- Sprinkle oregano, basil and thyme over egg mixture.
- Cover and cook over Low heat for five minutes or until fritatta is firm and evenly puffed; shaking the pan occasionally to loosen from edges.
- Serve when the frittata looks firm and evenly puffed.
- Cut into four wedges and serve immediately.
NotesA good start with your day. Brain food! I need as much as I can get!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More