- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (7.1-oz.) Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon Pouch
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon dry oregano leaves
- 1 pinch dried basil (two pinches fresh)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 medium egg whites, beaten to soft peaks
- 1 medium egg yolk, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
In a medium-size skillet, heat oil until hot.
Saute tomatoes, onion, zucchini and garlic until vegetables are crisp-tender; reduce heat.
Add Chicken of the Sea® Salmon into frying pan and stir gently.
Meanwhile, fold egg yolk into egg whites until well blended.
Add to skillet.
Evenly spread egg batter over vegetable mixture and mix together in pan.
Sprinkle oregano, basil and thyme over egg mixture.
Cover and cook over Low heat for five minutes or until fritatta is firm and evenly puffed; shaking the pan occasionally to loosen from edges.
Serve when the frittata looks firm and evenly puffed.
Cut into four wedges and serve immediately.