- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can salmon (canned)
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 8 oz. nonfat cream cheese
- 2 T. onions (minced)
- 1 t. prepared horseradish
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. liquid smoke flavoring
- 3 T. fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- Remove skin and bones from canned salmon.
- Put all ingredients in a food process or or blender. Process til smooth.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
- Per serving: 70 calories, 2 g fat, 10 g protein, 3 g carbs, 18 mg
- cholesterol, 367 mg sodium
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More