- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can salmon (canned)
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 8 oz. nonfat cream cheese
- 2 T. onions (minced)
- 1 t. prepared horseradish
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. liquid smoke flavoring
- 3 T. fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- Remove skin and bones from canned salmon.
- Put all ingredients in a food process or or blender. Process til smooth.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
- Per serving: 70 calories, 2 g fat, 10 g protein, 3 g carbs, 18 mg
- cholesterol, 367 mg sodium
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More