- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cans of Salmon
- parsley. fresh or dried
- 1 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- onion flakes
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- Begin by cleaning all the bones and dark skin off of the salmon.
- Place in a bowl and add all ingredients.
- Mix and form into patties.
- Fry in about 3 or 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Fry till golden brown.
NotesWe have these with Perogies and spinach on Fridays or days we fast from having meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More