- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cans of Salmon
- parsley. fresh or dried
- 1 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- onion flakes
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- Begin by cleaning all the bones and dark skin off of the salmon.
- Place in a bowl and add all ingredients.
- Mix and form into patties.
- Fry in about 3 or 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Fry till golden brown.
NotesWe have these with Perogies and spinach on Fridays or days we fast from having meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More