- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- I had some leftover grilled salmon wasn't quite sure what to do with it . . . After checking out the contents of the fridge, I thought, quesadilla! I knew it was going to be hit or miss since I'd never used salmon in this way before but I'm willing to try anything once :-) Turns out, this meal is easy, enormously filling, has all of the food groups and is low in calories! A definite winner. (serves 1)
- Mix salmon, sauteed mushrooms, sour cream and cheese in a small bowl, spread over half of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla in half, spray both sides with your favorite cooking spray and "grill" on medium high heat for 7-8 minutes per side.
- Let the tortilla cool for about 10 minutes (the filling really holds it's heat)and cut into four pieces.
- Top each piece with 1/2 T. guacamole and serve!
- approximately 450 calories
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More