- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- ½ oz margarine
- 2 slices marble rye bread
- 2 tbsp Cajun tartar sauce
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 oz salmon, cut in half
- 3 oz coleslaw, dry, squeeze out excess juice
- 3 slices tomato
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place ½ ounce of margarine on the flat top grill or in a preheated sauté pan.
- Spread the Cajun tartar sauce on each slice of bread.
- Place bread on the flat top or in sauté pan.
- Layer 1 slice of Swiss cheese on each piece of bread.
- Fully cook salmon in oven for 35 minutes on 350° F.
- Place the salmon on the flat top or in the sauté pan.
- Place the coleslaw on the flat top or pan to heat it up.
- Place 3 slices of cold tomatoes on one side of the bread.
- Place the salmon on top of the tomatoes.
- Squeeze excess juice from coleslaw and place on top of the salmon, and then place the other slice of bread with cheese facing down on the coleslaw.
- When bread is golden brown, remove and cut in diagonal or angle.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More