- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- ½ oz margarine
- 2 slices marble rye bread
- 2 tbsp Cajun tartar sauce
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 oz salmon, cut in half
- 3 oz coleslaw, dry, squeeze out excess juice
- 3 slices tomato
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place ½ ounce of margarine on the flat top grill or in a preheated sauté pan.
- Spread the Cajun tartar sauce on each slice of bread.
- Place bread on the flat top or in sauté pan.
- Layer 1 slice of Swiss cheese on each piece of bread.
- Fully cook salmon in oven for 35 minutes on 350° F.
- Place the salmon on the flat top or in the sauté pan.
- Place the coleslaw on the flat top or pan to heat it up.
- Place 3 slices of cold tomatoes on one side of the bread.
- Place the salmon on top of the tomatoes.
- Squeeze excess juice from coleslaw and place on top of the salmon, and then place the other slice of bread with cheese facing down on the coleslaw.
- When bread is golden brown, remove and cut in diagonal or angle.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Fun appetizers and snacks
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More