- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5-10
Backstory"A quick and easy salad wrap that can go to work with you. I pack up the filling, lettuce, and tortilla separately, then assemble at work. Just store it in the refrigerator until lunch time. I warm the tortilla a few seconds in the microwave." ** photo by boomette1 at flickr.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can red salmon, drained,flaked,and picked over
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1/2 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
- 5 large leafy lettuce leaves
- 1 flour tortillas, warmed (10-12 inch)
- 1. In a mixing bowl, add the first 7 ingredients; stir to mix.
- 2. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3. Put a lettuce leaf on each tortilla.
- 4. Spoon approximately 1 cup of salmon mixture over lettuce.
- 5. Roll up tortilla, burrito-style; cut in half and serve immediately.
- ** photo by boomette1 at flickr.
Berks Catholic PTO Fall 2015 Recipe Auction
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More