Salmon Salad Wrap
1 (14 3/4 ounce) can red salmon, drained,flaked,and picked over
1 cup diced cucumber
1/4 cup chopped green onion
1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
1 medium red bell pepper, diced
1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
1/2 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
5 large leafy lettuce leaves
1 flour tortillas, warmed (10-12 inch)
1. In a mixing bowl, add the first 7 ingredients; stir to mix.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Put a lettuce leaf on each tortilla.
4. Spoon approximately 1 cup of salmon mixture over lettuce.
5. Roll up tortilla, burrito-style; cut in half and serve immediately.
** photo by boomette1 at flickr.
Pairs Well With
"A quick and easy salad wrap that can go to work with you. I pack up the filling, lettuce, and tortilla separately, then assemble at work. Just store it in the refrigerator until lunch time. I warm the tortilla a few seconds in the microwave." ** photo by boomette1 at flickr.