Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 tbs. unsalted butter, softened
2 tsp. soy sauce
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
2 tbs. sesame oil
4 salmon fillets, about 6 oz. each
8 lime slices
1. Combine first four ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a heavy non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
3. Add salmon and dot with half the butter mixture.
4. Cook about five minutes until browned on one side.
5. Turn over, dot remaining butter and cook another 4-5 minutes until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork.
6. Garnish with lime slices.
7. Eat it up!!