- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 4
- 2 tbs. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tbs. sesame oil
- 4 salmon fillets, about 6 oz. each
- 8 lime slices
- 1. Combine first four ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- 2. Heat oil in a heavy non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- 3. Add salmon and dot with half the butter mixture.
- 4. Cook about five minutes until browned on one side.
- 5. Turn over, dot remaining butter and cook another 4-5 minutes until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork.
- 6. Garnish with lime slices.
- 7. Eat it up!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More