- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 12
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 bunch green onions, chop fine.
- 1/2 cup chopped dill
- 2 lb. salmon fillet
- juice two lemons
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degs.
- Mix mayo, parmesan cheese
- green onions & dill. Lay
- salmon on cookie sheet, squeeze
- lemon juice on salmon. Salt &
- pepper fish.
- Spread mayo/cheese mixture
- over fish. Layer should be about
- 1/2” thick. Cook until top is
- golden brown & fish flakes easily.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More