- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3/4 pound skinless salmon fillet
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 bunches arugula
- 1 15.5 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber sliced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup vinaigrette
- Season the salmon fillet with 1/4 tsp. each kosher salt and black pepper.
- Cook in the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until opaque throughout, 4-6 minutes per side.
- Let cool and flake.
- Toss with the arugula, chickpeas, onion, cucumber, olives, and your favourite vinaigrette.
NotesGreat for weight loss and for a tasty summer treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
GAES PTO Recipes
Short & SweetSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More