- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 king salmon fillet, cooked and shredded
- 3 tbsp ground Dijon mustard
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 1/2 cups shiitake mushrooms
- olive oil
- garlic, minced
- sea salt
- 1 tsp white pepper ground.
- Place flaked salmon in large bowl, set aside
- chop shiitakes up tiny, or chop in blender, cook over medium high
- heat with olive oil and garlic for about 5 minutes. Place in salmon
- flakes, and now add your other ingredients. Mix well.
- Form into patties, and place on cookie sheet covered with parchment
- paper and place in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm, then cook in
- same skillet adding more olive oil for 4-5 minutes on each side. Top
- with cheese, tomatoes and blue cheese if you want and serve on buns.
NotesThese are great when you make them ahead and then freeze them for a
quick lunch later. Just take them out thaw for about 15 minutes and
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More