SALMON BAKED IN SOUR CREAM SAUCE
- * 2 pounds fresh salmon fillets
- * ¼ cup butter (or margarine)
- * 1 tablespoon white flour
- * ½ cup sour cream
- * 1 5-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
- * ½ cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- * ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- * ½ teaspoon dill weed
- * 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- * ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- * ½ teaspoon onion powder
Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
* Place fish fillets on lightly greased baking dish.
* Rub together the flour and butter in a saucepan over low heat.
* Blend in sour cream, mushrooms, tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders.
* Pour the blend over the fish.
* Bake uncovered for 25 minutes
* Makes 4-6 servings.
Ensure the fish is as fresh as possible. Freezer-burned fish will produce unsatisfactory results.