- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 2 pounds fresh salmon fillets
- * ¼ cup butter (or margarine)
- * 1 tablespoon white flour
- * ½ cup sour cream
- * 1 5-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
- * ½ cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- * ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- * ½ teaspoon dill weed
- * 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- * ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- * ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- * Place fish fillets on lightly greased baking dish.
- * Rub together the flour and butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- * Blend in sour cream, mushrooms, tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders.
- * Pour the blend over the fish.
- * Bake uncovered for 25 minutes
- * Makes 4-6 servings.
- Ensure the fish is as fresh as possible. Freezer-burned fish will produce unsatisfactory results.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More