- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 2 pounds fresh salmon fillets
- * ¼ cup butter (or margarine)
- * 1 tablespoon white flour
- * ½ cup sour cream
- * 1 5-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
- * ½ cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- * ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- * ½ teaspoon dill weed
- * 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- * ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- * ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- * Place fish fillets on lightly greased baking dish.
- * Rub together the flour and butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- * Blend in sour cream, mushrooms, tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders.
- * Pour the blend over the fish.
- * Bake uncovered for 25 minutes
- * Makes 4-6 servings.
- Ensure the fish is as fresh as possible. Freezer-burned fish will produce unsatisfactory results.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More