- Cooking Time: 30 minuteS
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- One box of puffed pastry
- 6 or 8 individual fillets of salmon
- Package of frozen spinach, thawed, and squeezed dry
- Gruyere, or you can substitute Fontina, mozzarella,or Gouda slices
- salt and pepper
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 1 egg beaten
- Lay half of the puffed pastry down on a cookie tray with a layer of parchment paper on top.
- Layer the salmon, spinach and cheese.
- Cover the whole thing with a few layers of the puffed pastry.
- Puff pastry rises whenit bakes, so it's important to have the border firmly sealed so id doesn't pop apart.
- Use your fingers to roll in the edges in a curly or decorative ropey pattern.
- Brush and egg wash all over the exterior, then season one final time.
- Bake at 350 degrees till golden brown.
- Serve it whole at the table, or slice it in the kitchen and serve.
NotesI found this recipe in a magazine and it looked wonderful. I plan to make it for a luncheon I'm having soon.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More