Salmon fillet with eggs
Why I Love This Recipe
A warm but summery and refreshing dinner.
Ingredients You'll Need
Pepper to taste
1. Place chilled salmon fillet in frying pan cook for 3 minutes each side (longer of frozen)
2. Poach eggs in boiling water.
3. Boil kale for 5 minutes.
4. Boil asparagus for 5 minutes.
5. Place leafy salad and other salad ingredients in a salad bowl add a squeeze of lemon, toss.
6. Place the salmon on a bed of kale, place the eggs on top. Add a pinch of pepper. Serve asparagus and salad on the side.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Low Carb