SALMON-FROM-A-CAN PATTIES (GLUTEN FREE)
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 14 oz can salmon (no need to remove the bones or skin)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/4 cup sorghum flour
- 1 tsp guar gum
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Old Bay seasoning (optional)
- oil for pan frying
- drain the liquid from the can of salmon (discard or give to your pet). mix all ingredients in a bowl. form mixture into about 6 patties. pour oil into frying pan (use enough to reach halfway up the side of the patty). heat oil in pan and carefully place patty in hot oil. cook until brown, turn only once. cook opposite side until brown. remove from pan and drain on paper towels or wire rack.
- patties can be frozen and reheated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More