- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon salt,
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Melted butter, for brushing salmon
- In a small bowl or cup, mix the salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
- In a medium glass bowl, heat the honey in the microwave for 30 seconds to liquefy further. Remove from the microwave and mix in balsamic vinegar.
- Brush the top of the salmon fillets with the melted butter.
- Season the salmon with the spice mixture.
- While pan frying or grilling, brush with the honey-balsamic mixture, reserving some for later.
NotesMy husband doesn't like Salmon but will eat this up, we love it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More