- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon salt,
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Melted butter, for brushing salmon
- In a small bowl or cup, mix the salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
- In a medium glass bowl, heat the honey in the microwave for 30 seconds to liquefy further. Remove from the microwave and mix in balsamic vinegar.
- Brush the top of the salmon fillets with the melted butter.
- Season the salmon with the spice mixture.
- While pan frying or grilling, brush with the honey-balsamic mixture, reserving some for later.
NotesMy husband doesn't like Salmon but will eat this up, we love it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More