SALMON WITH LEMON
- Cooking Time: 13-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 12-inch squares parchment paper
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (about 1-1/4 pounds total)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 4 thin slices lemon, halved or quartered
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- Dill sprigs and/or lemon wedges (optional)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Place one fish portion in the middle of each parchment square. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper. Top each mint, dill, lemon pieces, and capers. Bring up two opposite sides of parchment and fold several times over fish. Fold remaining ends of parchment and tuck under. Place fish packets in a shallow baking pan.
Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, carefully opening one packet to test doneness. Carefully open each packet to serve. If desired, garnish with fresh dill sprigs and/or lemon wedges. Makes 4 servings.