- Cooking Time: 6 min.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 1 can salmon
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 c. gluten free flour
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp. veg.oil
- Drain salmon, reserving 1/4 c. of the juice.
- Discard bones and skin.
- In a bowl, combine,the salmon, egg, flour and the dill. Mix well.
- Stir in baking powder to reserved juice.
- Add salmon to mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet. Med, heat.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls.
- Cook patties for 2-3 min. on each side. Until golden.
- Drain on paper towells.
- Serve warm, 6 patties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More