- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bread Mix:
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz beer or ginger ale
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3-5 Tablespoons Simple Salsa
- Prepare bread mix.
- Add beer/ginger ale and cheese.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Pour melted butter over mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes - 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
NotesNot much into beer? This bread can be made with ginger ale...
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More