- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bread Mix:
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz beer or ginger ale
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3-5 Tablespoons Simple Salsa
- Prepare bread mix.
- Add beer/ginger ale and cheese.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Pour melted butter over mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes - 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
NotesNot much into beer? This bread can be made with ginger ale...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More