- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bread Mix:
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz beer or ginger ale
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3-5 Tablespoons Simple Salsa
- Prepare bread mix.
- Add beer/ginger ale and cheese.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Pour melted butter over mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes - 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
NotesNot much into beer? This bread can be made with ginger ale...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More