- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 medium tomatoes, finely diced
- 1-2 cups tomato juice
- 1/3 cup red onion, very finely diced
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 garlic clove, minced or run through a press
- 1/3 cup jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoon kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1-2 limes, juice of, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix all ingredients in large non-metal bowl.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least over night.
- Taste, and add seasoning as needed.
- Serve with freshly made tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More