- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 medium tomatoes, finely diced
- 1-2 cups tomato juice
- 1/3 cup red onion, very finely diced
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 garlic clove, minced or run through a press
- 1/3 cup jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoon kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1-2 limes, juice of, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix all ingredients in large non-metal bowl.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least over night.
- Taste, and add seasoning as needed.
- Serve with freshly made tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More