- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Place chicken in an 11 × 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon salsa evenly over chicken; top with green onions. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve with hot cooked rice or baked potatoes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
My Family Cookbook
Adventures in CookingSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More