- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup chunky salsa (your favorite brand)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy and its juices run clear.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with sour cream and serve immediately.
- I served this over rice with a side salad. Didn't use the taco seasoning.
- Yield: 4 Servings.
NotesThe cafeteria at our hospital makes this and it was so good I ask for recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More