- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup chunky salsa (your favorite brand)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy and its juices run clear.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with sour cream and serve immediately.
- I served this over rice with a side salad. Didn't use the taco seasoning.
- Yield: 4 Servings.
NotesThe cafeteria at our hospital makes this and it was so good I ask for recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More