- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless split chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky Salsa, medium heat
- 1 can (14.75 ounces) creamed corn
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 pound shredded Pepper Jack cheese (or Monterey Jack with peppers)
- 2 cups half and half cream
- Cut chicken breasts into 1/2 to 3/4 inch pieces. Melt butter in Dutch oven or large stock pot. Add chicken and sauté until brown and no longer pink inside. Remove with slotted spoon to bowl.
- Add onion and garlic to drippings in pan. Cook, stirring, until onion is soft and transparent. Return cooked chicken to pan including any accumulated juices. Add salsa and corn and stir to combine. Add chicken stock and cook until heated. Stir in cheese until melted and slowly add cream. Stir to combine all ingredients and simmer until thoroughly heated.
- 6 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Italy or Bust
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More