- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 2
- 2 cups quinoa, uncooked
- 24 ounces cooked chicken
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup chopped raw onion
- Diced jalapeno to taste (optional)
- 1. Boil quinoa in with 4 cups water.
- 2. After reaching a raging boil, turn the heat down to medium-low.
- 3. Allow quinoa to cook until only a slight amount of water is left.
- 4. Pull quinoa from heat, and let stand covered for 10 minutes. Extra water will soak into the quinoa.
- 5. Mix chicken, salsa and onion in with the quinoa.
- 6. Divide evenly into 5 Tupperware containers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More