Salsa Chicken Quinoa
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 cups quinoa, uncooked
24 ounces cooked chicken
2 cups salsa
1 cup chopped raw onion
Diced jalapeno to taste (optional)
1. Boil quinoa in with 4 cups water.
2. After reaching a raging boil, turn the heat down to medium-low.
3. Allow quinoa to cook until only a slight amount of water is left.
4. Pull quinoa from heat, and let stand covered for 10 minutes. Extra water will soak into the quinoa.
5. Mix chicken, salsa and onion in with the quinoa.
6. Divide evenly into 5 Tupperware containers.