- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: up to you
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast (1 for each person you are serving)
- Taco Season Pack (up to you whether you prefer original, mild, or hot)
- Salsa (your favorite kind)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream (if you desire)
- Preheat oven to 375. Wash Chicken off and place on an ungreased glass baking dish (you could even use a metal one if you didn't have the glass dish). Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the Taco Season Pack. Put as much on as you would like. I normally end up using the whole pack. I make sure both sides are evenly covered.. and then i pat the chicken to get the season to stick some.
- Next, Pour Salsa over top of chicken. Again, this is however much salsa you would prefer. I normally spoon 2-3 tbsp over each chicken.. we love salsa.
- Put the Chicken in the oven to bake for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is done (juice runs clear.. fork tender). Pull out pan and put some of the Shredded Cheddar Cheese on top of each chicken and place back in oven just until cheese starts to melt (normally 3-5 min longer). Put your chicken on plate and top it off with a spoon full of sour cream (if you like sour cream). I love this chicken and company always ask me to make it again for them. Hope you enjoy it!!!
NotesMy husband and I both love the mexican flavor. Him because that is his background.. and I have enjoyed the flavor since I got pregnant with our now 2 year old. This is one of our favorite dishes. It is so easy and made with stuff you normally have in your fridge anyways. There is no way to mess up this great meal!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Food Travels Through Italy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More