- 4 ripe fresh tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh or 1tsp ground Koriander (powder)
- 1/2 or 1/4 of a small onion (depending on how big the tomatoes are)
- 1/2 to 1 fresh green chilli (how spicy can u take?) cut in tiny bits
- Fresh lemon juice from 1/2 a lemon (lime can also be used)
- a pinch of salt
- and freshly grained black pepper to the finish.
Mix all the above together and enjoy. If you like you can leave it a few minutes before serving. But must be eaten quickly, is not good the day after.
Great with everything, like a good beef steak, with nachos and guacamole... let your imagination work