- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ripe fresh tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh or 1tsp ground Koriander (powder)
- 1/2 or 1/4 of a small onion (depending on how big the tomatoes are)
- 1/2 to 1 fresh green chilli (how spicy can u take?) cut in tiny bits
- Fresh lemon juice from 1/2 a lemon (lime can also be used)
- a pinch of salt
- and freshly grained black pepper to the finish.
- Mix all the above together and enjoy. If you like you can leave it a few minutes before serving. But must be eaten quickly, is not good the day after.
- Great with everything, like a good beef steak, with nachos and guacamole... let your imagination work
NotesBefore I go out to the stores here in Germany to buy a Ketchup Salsa I´d rather make this one:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More