- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Varies
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- 2-4 jalapeno peppers, roasted on the grill, finely chopped (with seeds)
- 1 cayenne pepper, roasted on the grill, finely chopped (with seeds)
- 4-6 ripe tomatoes, diced (about 2 1/2 Cups)
- 4 small tomatillos, diced (about 1/2 Cup) (optional)
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely diced (about 1/2 Cup)
- 2 Tbsp coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 Tbsp coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- juice of 1 lime (2 Tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Add all ingredients together and stir. For best results let chill overnight to let flavors blend together.
NotesWe have created a garden box specifically to produce the ingredients for this salsa. Nothing says summer like home-grown vegetables and fresh salsa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Get Cookin'See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More