- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups of salsa (juice drained)
- 10 eggs beaten
- 1 zuchini chopped
- 2 tb Onion flakes
- 2 ts Dried chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 ts Garlic powder
- 2 cup pre cooked chicken chopped
- combine ingredients in a bowl
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- cook for 30 minutes
- top with cheese if you would like.
NotesLow carb, still quiche delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More