SALSA RANCH BURGERS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup salsa (use this much in the beef mixture plus more for ranch mix)
- 2 cups shredded colby-jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon chipotle pepper seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning (I used Tony Chachere's)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Shredded cheese, salsa and ranch dressing for topping
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, 3/4 cup salsa, 1 cup shredded colby-jack, chipotle pepper seasoning, creole seasoning, garlic powder, Lawry's salt and pepper.
- Mix with hands and form into 4 patties.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Carefully lay the patties on the grill and cook over medium heat for several minutes on each side, until done.
- In a seperate bowl, combine equal parts salsa and ranch dressing. I actually put more salsa than ranch and it was perfect!
- Place burger on bun and top with remaining shredded cheese and the salsa/ranch dressing sauce.
NotesWhat a yummy burger! I got the idea for this burger from http://cassiecraves.blogspot.com/2010/12/burger-and-fries-friday-salsa-ranch.html if you want to check her recipe out! I changed the recipe up pretty much to meet our spicy taste buds and it was wonderful! My DH grilled the burgers and he had the whole neighborhood smelling good! One neighbor came out and asked, "what in the world are you cooking" and DH said, "just some burgers"! I used Pace Chunky Salsa Mild and that stuff is out of this world delicious! You can find the Chipotle Pepper Marinade Seasoning Mix at Krogers and it is their Grill Time brand in a packet! I used heaping teaspoons of the chipotle and creole seasonings!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More