SALSA RANCH BURGERS
Salsa Ranch Burgers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup salsa (use this much in the beef mixture plus more for ranch mix)
- 2 cups shredded colby-jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon chipotle pepper seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning (I used Tony Chachere's)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Shredded cheese, salsa and ranch dressing for topping
In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, 3/4 cup salsa, 1 cup shredded colby-jack, chipotle pepper seasoning, creole seasoning, garlic powder, Lawry's salt and pepper.
Mix with hands and form into 4 patties.
Heat grill to medium heat. Carefully lay the patties on the grill and cook over medium heat for several minutes on each side, until done.
In a seperate bowl, combine equal parts salsa and ranch dressing. I actually put more salsa than ranch and it was perfect!
Place burger on bun and top with remaining shredded cheese and the salsa/ranch dressing sauce.