- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 4 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 4 tomato basil tortillas (10 inches)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each), grilled and cut into strips
- 12 slices cucumber
- 8 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- Spread 1 tablespoon of salsa and 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing over each tortilla.
- Place the chicken, cucumber, tomato and green pepper down each center; top with 1-1/2 slices of cheese.
- Fold ends of each tortilla over filling.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter.
- Place two wraps folded side down in skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining wraps and butter.