- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 a head of garlic
- 30 green olives (without pits)
- 100 gr (3.5 oz) capers (drained)
- 0,05 l (1/8 pint) olive oil
- 4 egg yolks
- black pepper
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- Clean the cloves garlic from skin and put in the blender and beat till smooth, add olives and capers, beat and add slowly the olive oil keep beating on medium, add the egg yolks and beat on high speed till smooth taste with salt,pepper and lemon juice.
- Very tasty with fish and meat kebabs
- Bon apetite.
NotesVery tasty with fish and meat kebabs
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
My Family Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More