- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 a head of garlic
- 30 green olives (without pits)
- 100 gr (3.5 oz) capers (drained)
- 0,05 l (1/8 pint) olive oil
- 4 egg yolks
- black pepper
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- Clean the cloves garlic from skin and put in the blender and beat till smooth, add olives and capers, beat and add slowly the olive oil keep beating on medium, add the egg yolks and beat on high speed till smooth taste with salt,pepper and lemon juice.
- Very tasty with fish and meat kebabs
- Bon apetite.
NotesVery tasty with fish and meat kebabs
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More