- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 60 to 72
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups salted Peanuts, without skins (divided)
- 3 TBS Butter or Margarine
- 2 cups (12 oz.) Peanut Butter chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- Place half of the peanuts in an ungreased 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and chips over low heat.
- Add the milk and the marshmallows; cook and stir until melted.
- Pour over peanuts. Sprinkle the remaining peanuts on top.
- Cover and refrigerate. Cut into bars.
NotesThese are absolutely delicious. If you’re feeling totally decadent (love that feeling), drizzle a little …or a lot… of melted chocolate over the bars. Let’s make it a lot.
This is the easiest sweet treat you’ll ever make - and one of the best!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More