- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 60 to 72
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups salted Peanuts, without skins (divided)
- 3 TBS Butter or Margarine
- 2 cups (12 oz.) Peanut Butter chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- Place half of the peanuts in an ungreased 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and chips over low heat.
- Add the milk and the marshmallows; cook and stir until melted.
- Pour over peanuts. Sprinkle the remaining peanuts on top.
- Cover and refrigerate. Cut into bars.
NotesThese are absolutely delicious. If you’re feeling totally decadent (love that feeling), drizzle a little …or a lot… of melted chocolate over the bars. Let’s make it a lot.
This is the easiest sweet treat you’ll ever make - and one of the best!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More