SALTED NUT SQUARES
- Servings: 60 to 72
- 3 cups salted Peanuts, without skins (divided)
- 3 TBS Butter or Margarine
- 2 cups (12 oz.) Peanut Butter chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
Place half of the peanuts in an ungreased 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking pan and set aside.
In a saucepan, melt the butter and chips over low heat.
Add the milk and the marshmallows; cook and stir until melted.
Pour over peanuts. Sprinkle the remaining peanuts on top.
Cover and refrigerate. Cut into bars.
This is the easiest sweet treat you’ll ever make - and one of the best!