- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 60 to 72
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups salted Peanuts, without skins (divided)
- 3 TBS Butter or Margarine
- 2 cups (12 oz.) Peanut Butter chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- Place half of the peanuts in an ungreased 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and chips over low heat.
- Add the milk and the marshmallows; cook and stir until melted.
- Pour over peanuts. Sprinkle the remaining peanuts on top.
- Cover and refrigerate. Cut into bars.
NotesThese are absolutely delicious. If you’re feeling totally decadent (love that feeling), drizzle a little …or a lot… of melted chocolate over the bars. Let’s make it a lot.
This is the easiest sweet treat you’ll ever make - and one of the best!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cooking with SabraSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More