- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 66
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
- 21 oz. (1-1/2 pkgs.) caramels
- 3 Tbs. water
- 3 cups salted peanuts, chopped
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar with marshmallow creme; blend thoroughly. Knead in remaining powdered sugar. Divide mixture into 4 parts.
- Form each part into rope 1/2" in diameter. Cut into pieces 1-1/2" long. Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Freeze about 20 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan over low heat, heat caramels and water until caramels are melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Dip frozen marshmallow pieces into caramel mixture; roll in peanuts.
- Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Freeze until set. Store in covered container in refrigerator. 5-1/2 dozen candies.
- Tip: If caramel mixture becomes too stiff, reheat. If marshmallow pieces soften while dipping, refreeze until firm.
NotesThis is so good and makes great christmas gifts
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More