- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 66
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
- 21 oz. (1-1/2 pkgs.) caramels
- 3 Tbs. water
- 3 cups salted peanuts, chopped
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar with marshmallow creme; blend thoroughly. Knead in remaining powdered sugar. Divide mixture into 4 parts.
- Form each part into rope 1/2" in diameter. Cut into pieces 1-1/2" long. Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Freeze about 20 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan over low heat, heat caramels and water until caramels are melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Dip frozen marshmallow pieces into caramel mixture; roll in peanuts.
- Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Freeze until set. Store in covered container in refrigerator. 5-1/2 dozen candies.
- Tip: If caramel mixture becomes too stiff, reheat. If marshmallow pieces soften while dipping, refreeze until firm.
NotesThis is so good and makes great christmas gifts
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More