- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 66
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
- 21 oz. (1-1/2 pkgs.) caramels
- 3 Tbs. water
- 3 cups salted peanuts, chopped
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar with marshmallow creme; blend thoroughly. Knead in remaining powdered sugar. Divide mixture into 4 parts.
- Form each part into rope 1/2" in diameter. Cut into pieces 1-1/2" long. Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Freeze about 20 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan over low heat, heat caramels and water until caramels are melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Dip frozen marshmallow pieces into caramel mixture; roll in peanuts.
- Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Freeze until set. Store in covered container in refrigerator. 5-1/2 dozen candies.
- Tip: If caramel mixture becomes too stiff, reheat. If marshmallow pieces soften while dipping, refreeze until firm.
NotesThis is so good and makes great christmas gifts
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More