- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 66
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
- 21 oz. (1-1/2 pkgs.) caramels
- 3 Tbs. water
- 3 cups salted peanuts, chopped
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar with marshmallow creme; blend thoroughly. Knead in remaining powdered sugar. Divide mixture into 4 parts.
- Form each part into rope 1/2" in diameter. Cut into pieces 1-1/2" long. Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Freeze about 20 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan over low heat, heat caramels and water until caramels are melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Dip frozen marshmallow pieces into caramel mixture; roll in peanuts.
- Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Freeze until set. Store in covered container in refrigerator. 5-1/2 dozen candies.
- Tip: If caramel mixture becomes too stiff, reheat. If marshmallow pieces soften while dipping, refreeze until firm.
NotesThis is so good and makes great christmas gifts
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More