- Cooking Time: 120
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 oz good quality bittersweet chocolate, chopped (I used Guittard discs)
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate, chopped (I used Ghirardelli)
- 14oz (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1.5 cups roasted salted almonds, whole
- Coat bottom and sides of baking pan with butter or cooking spray and line with a long sheet of parchment paper that overlaps the sides. Set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine the two kinds of chocolate, the condensed milk, and the butter. Set over medium-low heat, and stir until the chocolate is melted. Add the extract and salt, and then fold in the marshmallows and almonds.
- Pour the warm mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly. I like to use my hands to press down into the pan until it is all pressed in and relatively even.
- Cover with a sheet of parchment paper and let chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and lift parchment paper to remove from pan. Use a sharp knife to cut into desired-sized portions before serving. Can be stored in an air-tight container at (cool) room temperature for 7-10 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More