- Cooking Time: 120
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 oz good quality bittersweet chocolate, chopped (I used Guittard discs)
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate, chopped (I used Ghirardelli)
- 14oz (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1.5 cups roasted salted almonds, whole
- Coat bottom and sides of baking pan with butter or cooking spray and line with a long sheet of parchment paper that overlaps the sides. Set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine the two kinds of chocolate, the condensed milk, and the butter. Set over medium-low heat, and stir until the chocolate is melted. Add the extract and salt, and then fold in the marshmallows and almonds.
- Pour the warm mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly. I like to use my hands to press down into the pan until it is all pressed in and relatively even.
- Cover with a sheet of parchment paper and let chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and lift parchment paper to remove from pan. Use a sharp knife to cut into desired-sized portions before serving. Can be stored in an air-tight container at (cool) room temperature for 7-10 days.