- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 40 saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place a layer of aluminum foil on a 1-inch deep cookie sheet or jelly roll pan and arrange a single layer of saltine crackers on top of the foil.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes. Pour over the crackers.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the crackers float to the top.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top. After the chips melt, spread evenly, and sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
- Cool; cut into 2-inch bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Italy or BustSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More