- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 40 saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place a layer of aluminum foil on a 1-inch deep cookie sheet or jelly roll pan and arrange a single layer of saltine crackers on top of the foil.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes. Pour over the crackers.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the crackers float to the top.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top. After the chips melt, spread evenly, and sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
- Cool; cut into 2-inch bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More