- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 40 saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place a layer of aluminum foil on a 1-inch deep cookie sheet or jelly roll pan and arrange a single layer of saltine crackers on top of the foil.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes. Pour over the crackers.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the crackers float to the top.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top. After the chips melt, spread evenly, and sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
- Cool; cut into 2-inch bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More