- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of Saltines
- 12 ounce package of Nestle Chocolate Chips
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Ground Walnuts or Pecans
- Cover cookie sheet with foil and grease well with butter.
- Cover with saltines, salt side up.
- In a saucepan, boiled for 3 minutes, butter and brown sugar.
- Pour hot mixture over crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes, until mixture bubbles.
- Remove from oven and pour chocolate chips over the mixture; return to oven for 1 minute, then spread the chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Cool, then cut or break into pieces!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More