- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of Saltines
- 12 ounce package of Nestle Chocolate Chips
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Ground Walnuts or Pecans
- Cover cookie sheet with foil and grease well with butter.
- Cover with saltines, salt side up.
- In a saucepan, boiled for 3 minutes, butter and brown sugar.
- Pour hot mixture over crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes, until mixture bubbles.
- Remove from oven and pour chocolate chips over the mixture; return to oven for 1 minute, then spread the chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Cool, then cut or break into pieces!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More