- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of Saltines
- 12 ounce package of Nestle Chocolate Chips
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Ground Walnuts or Pecans
- Cover cookie sheet with foil and grease well with butter.
- Cover with saltines, salt side up.
- In a saucepan, boiled for 3 minutes, butter and brown sugar.
- Pour hot mixture over crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes, until mixture bubbles.
- Remove from oven and pour chocolate chips over the mixture; return to oven for 1 minute, then spread the chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Cool, then cut or break into pieces!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More