- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 1 Head of romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 4 tablespoons liquid honey
- 4 tablespoons salad oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Tear romaine lettuce into bite size pieces. Peal and slice cucumber. Slice onions and strawberries into small pieces.
- Pour dressing ingredients into a sealable container and shake to mix. Put dressing over salad just before serving. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More