- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 1 Head of romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 4 tablespoons liquid honey
- 4 tablespoons salad oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Tear romaine lettuce into bite size pieces. Peal and slice cucumber. Slice onions and strawberries into small pieces.
- Pour dressing ingredients into a sealable container and shake to mix. Put dressing over salad just before serving. Enjoy!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More