- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (5-oz) cans evaporated milk
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3 cups shredded, sweet coconut
- Spread the coconut onto a sheet pan.
- Toast in a 350 degree oven, stirring frequently to prevent burning, until the coconut is an even brown color, approximately 12 minutes.
- Combine milk, sugar and butter in a medium saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until thick, bubbly, and golden, about 15 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of the coconut, reserving the remainder for assembly of the brownie; stir to combine.
- Cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Rocky Road Ice CreamSee More