- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. Pace mild picante sauce
- 1 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 5 lbs. chicken wings separated at joints (discard the wing tips)
- 1 bottle (16 oz.) Pace mild picante sauce
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- Combine first 4 ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Refrigerate to marinate for at least 1 hr. Drain chicken, saving marinade.
- Place wings on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 350. Brush with reserved marinade; turn and bake for 15 min. longer.
- Heat the oven to broil and cook for 5 minutes or each side.
- Make sauce from remaining bottle of picante sauce and sour cream and serve as dipping sauce for the wings.
NotesWatching T.V. years ago, Mr. Food had presented this recipe. I sent for it and really enjoyed the results...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More