- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. Pace mild picante sauce
- 1 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 5 lbs. chicken wings separated at joints (discard the wing tips)
- 1 bottle (16 oz.) Pace mild picante sauce
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- Combine first 4 ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Refrigerate to marinate for at least 1 hr. Drain chicken, saving marinade.
- Place wings on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 350. Brush with reserved marinade; turn and bake for 15 min. longer.
- Heat the oven to broil and cook for 5 minutes or each side.
- Make sauce from remaining bottle of picante sauce and sour cream and serve as dipping sauce for the wings.
NotesWatching T.V. years ago, Mr. Food had presented this recipe. I sent for it and really enjoyed the results...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More