- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breasts* (I cut into 1" wide strips)
- 2 T. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 T. soy sauce
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c. chicken broth, divided
- 1 T. cornstarch
- *Can substitute pork chops for the chicken breasts
- Lightly brown chicken in olive oil. Remove from pan and add garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and 1 cup of the chicken broth.
- Stir to mix and return chicken to pan and cover. Cook on medium for 20 - 30 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken again and add remaining broth which has been mixed well with cornstarch.
- Bring to a boil to thicken, whisking as it boils. Return chicken to pan.
- Serve with rice or egg noodles.
NotesThis is wonderful served with rice or egg noodles. It's also great as leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More