- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 140
- 2 boxes vanilla cookies
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces Jell-O® Instant French Vanilla pudding
- 3½ cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container Cool Whip®
- 8-inch children's sand bucket with plastic shovel
- Crumble cookies into a fine texture, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar.
- Beat until smooth, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix pudding and milk until smooth, fold in Cool Whip® and fold in cream cheese mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Butter sides of the sand bucket.
- Alternate layers of cookie crumbs and the pudding mixture. End with at least 1-inch cookies on top. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Use shovel to spoon out the pudding into bowls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Delightful DessertsSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More