- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 140
- 2 boxes vanilla cookies
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces Jell-O® Instant French Vanilla pudding
- 3½ cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container Cool Whip®
- 8-inch children's sand bucket with plastic shovel
- Crumble cookies into a fine texture, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar.
- Beat until smooth, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix pudding and milk until smooth, fold in Cool Whip® and fold in cream cheese mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Butter sides of the sand bucket.
- Alternate layers of cookie crumbs and the pudding mixture. End with at least 1-inch cookies on top. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Use shovel to spoon out the pudding into bowls.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More