- Cooking Time: Stand: 15 Mins.
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 5 Mins.
- 1 (8 oz.pkg.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 (6.5 oz. can) minced clams (I prefer Snows)
- ----drained (while reserving some juice depending upon desired consistency)
- ¼ teaspoon seasoning salt (I prefer Johnny’s Seasoning Salt)
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon old bay seasoning
- ½ teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- --Garnish with 1 teaspoon freshly chopped Italian parsley
- --1 pkg. of wasa light rye crackers
- Place cream cheese and sour cream in a medium bowl; whisking until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients, except parsley, and continue to whisk until combined. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes for flavors to meld. Check consistency, adding more clam juice if desired, and place Clam Dip in a smaller decorative serving bowl, then sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley. Place in center of a large platter, and line outer parameter with light rye wasa crackers, including a few table knives for spreading Clam Dip on crackers. – Enjoy!
- Tips: You can also make this into a crab dip by replacing 8 oz. of broken lump crab for the clams. Also, many people love to eat this Clam Dip with ruffle potato chips, and it gets tastier the next day.
NotesA very, very satisfying and tasty clam dip that will have you wanting to prepare this again and again...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More