- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle orange juice
- 1 bottle non-alcholic triple sec
- 2 oranges
- 1 lime
- 20-30 bing cherries, pitted and quartered
- Cloves, allspice, and nutmeg to taste
- 1 750-ml bottle sparkling red grape juice
- 1 2-liter bottle ginger ale
- In a 1 to 1 1/2 gallon pitcher, combine orange juice and non-alcoholic triple sec in equal portion to fill 1/3 of the pitcher.
- Slice the oranges and lime and add to the pitcher.
- Also add the bing cherries and the spices.
- If not ready to serve, chill mixture in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, add the whole bottle of sparkling grape juice and then top off the pitcher with ginger ale.
- Serve over ice.
NotesI created this based off of the basic sangria formula from Wikipedia. As an added bonus, if you let it sit overnight in a refrigerator, you end up with lightly carbonated, lime-tinged cherries (but the punch itself will be flat).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More