- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle orange juice
- 1 bottle non-alcholic triple sec
- 2 oranges
- 1 lime
- 20-30 bing cherries, pitted and quartered
- Cloves, allspice, and nutmeg to taste
- 1 750-ml bottle sparkling red grape juice
- 1 2-liter bottle ginger ale
- In a 1 to 1 1/2 gallon pitcher, combine orange juice and non-alcoholic triple sec in equal portion to fill 1/3 of the pitcher.
- Slice the oranges and lime and add to the pitcher.
- Also add the bing cherries and the spices.
- If not ready to serve, chill mixture in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, add the whole bottle of sparkling grape juice and then top off the pitcher with ginger ale.
- Serve over ice.
NotesI created this based off of the basic sangria formula from Wikipedia. As an added bonus, if you let it sit overnight in a refrigerator, you end up with lightly carbonated, lime-tinged cherries (but the punch itself will be flat).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More