SANGRIA FRUIT CUPS
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 cup pitted fresh sweet cherries, halved
- 1 cup quartered strawberries (about 8 medium)
- 1 cup sliced peeled nectarines (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
BRING orange juice to boil.
Add to dry gelatin mixes in medium bowl; stir at least 2 min. until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Stir in cold water.
SPOON fruit evenly into eight clear cups.
Pour gelatin mixture evenly over fruit.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.
Top with whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.