- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 medium all purpose apples,
- pared, cored and sliced
- 1 cup pitted cherries
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry red wine
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemon-lime soda to taste
- 1 cup orange juice to taste
- Slice the orange, lemon, and lime into thin rounds. Place the citrus in a pitcher with the apples, cherries, and pineapple.
- Pour in the brandy and refrigerate for 2 hours of more.
- Chill the bottle of red wine, lemon-lime soda, and orange juice at the same time.
- Gently crush the fruits with a spoon, then stir in the red wine, lemon-lime soda, and orange juice.
- Add additional brandy or orange juice to taste.
Notesrecipe from allrecipes.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Italy or BustSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More