- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Backstoryrecipe from allrecipes.com
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 medium all purpose apples,
- pared, cored and sliced
- 1 cup pitted cherries
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry red wine
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemon-lime soda to taste
- 1 cup orange juice to taste
- Slice the orange, lemon, and lime into thin rounds. Place the citrus in a pitcher with the apples, cherries, and pineapple.
- Pour in the brandy and refrigerate for 2 hours of more.
- Chill the bottle of red wine, lemon-lime soda, and orange juice at the same time.
- Gently crush the fruits with a spoon, then stir in the red wine, lemon-lime soda, and orange juice.
- Add additional brandy or orange juice to taste.