- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lemons
- 3 limes
- 1 small can sliced or crushed pineapple
- 3 peaches
- sugar syrup
- Rhine wine or chablis
- In a big 4qt saucepan place the fruit, all sliced thin, with seeds removed.
- Add a half cup sugar syrup and half cup brandy.
- Stir and let marinate for an hour or so.
- Add 3 qts or liters of chilled white wine and place in the fridge with a cover for several hours.
- When ready to serve, decant into a lg. picture w/o fruit.
- Check for sweetness and add sugar syrup if desired. Pour over ice into glasses and serve.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More