- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lemons
- 3 limes
- 1 small can sliced or crushed pineapple
- 3 peaches
- sugar syrup
- Rhine wine or chablis
- In a big 4qt saucepan place the fruit, all sliced thin, with seeds removed.
- Add a half cup sugar syrup and half cup brandy.
- Stir and let marinate for an hour or so.
- Add 3 qts or liters of chilled white wine and place in the fridge with a cover for several hours.
- When ready to serve, decant into a lg. picture w/o fruit.
- Check for sweetness and add sugar syrup if desired. Pour over ice into glasses and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Get Cookin'See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More