- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1/3 C brandy
- 1/3 C triple sec
- 1 nectarine, sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 big handful raspberries
- Pour all ingredients except 7up, into a large pitcher and refrigerate for several hours.
- Add some ice to wine glasses, pour in wine mixture and top off with 7up.
NotesI experimented with making some Sangria over the weekend. I'm making some for a special occasion coming up and wanted to get in at least one practice batch!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Foodie BabySee More
Chicken LinguineSee More