- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1/3 C brandy
- 1/3 C triple sec
- 1 nectarine, sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 big handful raspberries
- Pour all ingredients except 7up, into a large pitcher and refrigerate for several hours.
- Add some ice to wine glasses, pour in wine mixture and top off with 7up.
NotesI experimented with making some Sangria over the weekend. I'm making some for a special occasion coming up and wanted to get in at least one practice batch!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Delightful DessertsSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More