- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. flaked coconut
- 3 Tbs. powdered sugar
- 3/4 c. chopped walnuts
- 8 oz. pitted dates
- 1/2 c. raisins
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 1/3 c. flaked coconut
- 1 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 c. creamy peanut butter
- For coating, place the 1/2 c. coconut and powdered sugar into food processor, process until coconut is finely chopped.
- Transfer mixture to shallow dish; set aside.
- For truffles, place walnuts, dates, raisins, cranberries, the 1/3 c. coconut, cocoa powder & cinnamon in the food processor.
- Process or blend until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Add peanut butter, cover & process until mixture is moist enought to form ball.
- Using hands, shape the mixture into 1 inch. balls, then dredge or roll the balls in coconut mixture, gently patting the mixture onto sides of balls.
- Transfer to storage container.
- Cover; store at room temperature up to 7 days. Makes 30.
- 79 calories each, 4 gm total fat (1 gm sat. fat), 0 mg chol, 11 mg sodium, 11 gm carb. 1 gm fiber and 1 gm protein
NotesI found this in a magazine a couple years ago. My Santa loves these.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The NourishFull Kitchen
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More