- Cooking Time: 7 minutes
- Servings: 48 cookies (4 dozen)
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (13 oz.) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Jingles, unwrapped
- NESTLÉ CRUNCH Jingles
- 3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- BEAT peanut butter, brown sugar, butter and 1/2 cup granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour and baking soda.
- SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in 1 cup granulated sugar; place on ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press 1 Nestlé Jingle into center of each cookie (cookie will crack around edges). Cool cookies on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
NotesI found these on the Nestle website. So good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More