- Cooking Time: 7 minutes
- Servings: 48 cookies (4 dozen)
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (13 oz.) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Jingles, unwrapped
- NESTLÉ CRUNCH Jingles
- 3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- BEAT peanut butter, brown sugar, butter and 1/2 cup granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour and baking soda.
- SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in 1 cup granulated sugar; place on ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press 1 Nestlé Jingle into center of each cookie (cookie will crack around edges). Cool cookies on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
NotesI found these on the Nestle website. So good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More